BluePink BluePink
XHost
Oferim servicii de instalare, configurare si monitorizare servere linux (router, firewall, dns, web, email, baze de date, aplicatii, server de backup, domain controller, share de retea) de la 50 eur / instalare. Pentru detalii accesati site-ul BluePink.
ROED TM FORUM Forum Index ROED TM FORUM
ROED TM site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Car Setups

View previous topic :: View next topic  
muerte12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Your Car Setups Reply with quote

Hi to all of u there man...uhh i need help on my car especially about its transmission, suspension, aerodynamics, ECU and Turbo setups...i saw your videos most of them from MadHatter...i was wondering whats ur whole car setup...

i will forever be grateful to u guys if u share the whole car setup u use....cause im gonna compete in WCG Regional Prelims here in Philippines...at least make it to the Nationals...
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

philippines u say... Smile know a player who will participate too in philippines, and was a participant to WCG 2004 ...

anyway.... bout setup:
trany components: 1, 5;
susp componenet: 2, 6, 7;
setup: susp: from top to bottom: -3.30, -0.36, 1.85 10, 10, 2.73, 10, 10, 1.09;
aero&tires: max, max;
brake bias -0.15;
ECU&TURBO last bars maxxed

this setup i like cos 1st of all i'm used to it and 2nd i like the acceleration i got... was made for OR and the car is kind of understeering. but was the setup with whom i did those 3 wcg replays. anyway i don't recomand it for WCG... Smile

GL@WCG qualifiers...
muerte12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot man its a real help for me.... i saw Smokestack and Dockside video that posted here in ur website i noticed that u can reach more than 300km/hr in 4th Gear.... Shocked

its real mystery to me how did u get that speed....wat is ur settings?
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to change components and return transmission components to stock and after install only components 1 and 5. this way u'll drive in 5 gears instead of 6 and u'll do those speeds.. :p
killers4m

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Setups Reply with quote

If anyone wants any setups 4 url or drag look me up .A message with the specifications of the problems with his car settings should be enough.I will help as much as I can.See ya!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
muerte12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx a lot man Very Happy
killers4m

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem man! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: