BluePink BluePink
XHost
Servere virtuale de la 20 eur / luna. Servere dedicate de la 100 eur / luna - servicii de administrare si monitorizare incluse. Colocare servere si echipamente de la 75 eur / luna. Pentru detalii accesati site-ul BluePink.
ROED TM FORUM Forum Index ROED TM FORUM
ROED TM site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WCG 2005

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ka1

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: WCG 2005 Reply with quote

All about WCG
who want to participate?
how it looks like?
prizes

everything about Wink

Mad i'm counting that u will speak something here!!!

Ps. I'm dumm ass and can't read official site www.worldcybergames.com
so please HELP!
Evil or Very Mad
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm bout WCG... been there.. done that.. Very Happy

1st of all i can tell u how it's been last year... the drew 8 groups of players and in each group we played only 1 race with each other (witch sux)... the races were played at fixed hours (from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM) and they also drew what track will be played at each hour... in my group we were after races 3 players with 3 wins and 1 lose (in 1st round against the austriach cos crashed being 1st on terminal in 1st round in the tunnel in the middle of it (virtualy streight line)) and went to tie... we played again with each other 1 track and the tracks were also drewed again... and lost them both (1st cos i've beed kamikaze and second was my worst track (stadium) and haven't played it since romania... Sad ; in groups we played 4 out of 5 tracks). it counts alot the experience in lan parties and the cool of each plyer... most players have real BIG emotions, some more than other, and u get to a point where lap times doesn't realy matter... for ex USSR turbo witch was a real good player also didn't left group stage cos of crashing too often..

anyway after group stage it all comes to single elimination stage: 1st player from 1 group plays against 2nd from other group. wach player chosed his favourite map and if necesary the referee chosed the decisev one. the piramig goes on and on till 1 player remains...

at ECG was a bit different like this: we were 10 players and to 16 (to make a tournament) they introduced instead of players free tickets (each player who played against a free ticket had a win). the sistem was double elimination witch means whom loses 1 match (2 out of 3 races) goes to loser bracket and if he loses another one will be dropped.
i got a free ticket in 1st round, after i played with a spaniol x6AMD|Nebu and won 2-0, after with WCG champ Sliver and lost 2-1 and went to loser bracket. there ist match was with Dante (Chech) and had 2-0, after that a polish guy (TFChris), 4th place at WCG and in a very interesting match i won 2-1, after i played with austriach Snil witch was my final match cos i lost again with 2-1.

bout prizes if i remember corectly there were like 25k, 10 or 15k and 5k dollars.

in ECG helped me alot the experience from WCG cos mostly of mentality of racing durring oficial races cos is different when playing with referees and stuff round u than playing at home.... the main point is that every player should get rid of emotions and don't think but only bout race and just play for the fun of it and not for prizes&stuff... when i did tink bout that i lost (with snill last race on Park Drive after start i thought bout money and the fact that if i'ld lose i'll go home and instead of keeping my eyes on track i hit a wall and lost 4 secs... the race finished at 3.5 secs).

the prizes at ECG were 5k, 3k, and 2k euros.

a lan of WCG size is something realy realy nice... u actualy see live the faces of the players and the feeling u got there is unique... haven't seen it since... u should do ur best to qualify...

i'm VERY VERY sorry that romania won't make qualifiers cos think we'ld have had a good chance to qualify (me and my team members) for sinapore... it's a real pitty that PGL (profesional gamers league) lacks the money to send at least 1 nfsu2 player... romania most lickly will send 5 at cs and 1 fifa player.... so will watch the competition over internet... Sad
Ka1

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure romania won't send any nfsu2 player?
on WCG homepage is a list of countries, and links to national wcg's sites, Romanian page is "on the revision", just like polish Razz
although many countries have their pages opened...:S
Russian site is closed too and i heard that some guys like MrKot are going (going to) onj WCG...
How about time? When the WCG starts? on site is confiusing information - from March till October 2005, or something like this, when (which month) were WCG 2004 for nfsu?
Oh, and was the driving wheel alowed to use?
wheel in nfsu1 as everybody knows is a cheat Razz , a legal cheat but always...-1 sec on every track with wheel, or more like on IC - keyboard max 41 (maybe 40 with much luck) and wheel 39 no problem
I wish WCG 2005 for nfsu1...there i could fight a bit, i've oversleept (lol word) last year WCG Crying or Very sad
Ka1

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh....and i hope they don't check your game authentication Twisted Evil
that would be bad, i don't have money for oryginal game Razz
Richardhlz

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are WCG qualifiers for NFSU2 in China this year ,my team's members have got all the qualifiers( Cool they never post their results to WR cause they need more time to get experience online) .
Madhatter is right,lap time isn't most important.you need more practice in Lan or EA server, and know how to use strategies online.
Ka1 have good skill in race. getting more experieces online will have no bad result Laughing good luck!
i play NFSU2 just for fun,i have no more time to practise online. Sad

Last edited by Richardhlz on Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Ka1... bout qualifiers yeap man... preaty sure... CS RULES and FIFA too in romania... Sad

@richard... very true man and GL to both of u...
Ka1

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

online is different, my ass is kicked very often:P
but thats beacouse of wheel, with pad was different Twisted Evil
online play rulezzz!!!! it's more interesting, i get bored of setting records Cool
deltaforceoa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long have you guys been playing NFSU2 ?
People, always say you get those crazy laptimes by practice practice practice, but its only like half practice, and half suspension tuning, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: