BluePink BluePink
XHost
Oferim servicii de instalare, configurare si monitorizare servere linux (router, firewall, dns, web, email, baze de date, aplicatii, server de backup, domain controller, share de retea) de la 50 eur / instalare. Pentru detalii accesati site-ul BluePink.
ROED TM FORUM Forum Index ROED TM FORUM
ROED TM site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drift Setups ;)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AfromanCSL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Drift Setups ;) Reply with quote

if anybody needs drift setups, u can contact me and ill tell u what to do and how to do Smile plus the setup offcourse Smile
Ravi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi man ! I need some guidance in drifts setup. I entered in wrecord to see the world records, dude they are huge !!! On Stadium Drift 1 race I can't get more than 130.000 points on that damn lap! I'm racing with the golf with the level 2 performance parts. I've seen that most at start go back a little to take some speed and then start the drifts, didn't try it but it seems interesting. I hope we can chat a little ... flat 4s I wish you ... Cool
AfromanCSL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure we can talk no problem Smile give me ur email and i add u to my msn Wink
AfromanCSL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i saw it now Smile i added u to my msn Wink
rdcenemy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya Afroman! seen U joined ROED... guess this was one team that lacked a real Drifter.

I know MadHatter for some time now, we've been in San Francisco at WCG2004 together, playing Underground 1.

I'm really fond of drifting myself, in fact I don't like much of anything else in U2. I've got a pretty good Golf Setup, have played on wrecord.com got up to pos.26 in the drift rankings... and did this only by scoring big on parkades 'cause they are my favourites...

I'm not so much looking to beat those scores on wrecord but trying to achieve the ultimate single drift... I've been playing drift in U1 too and while using the Impreza made it up to 1,332 mill in one single drift... [I didn't use the integra at all... dunno why] then when U2 came along I took the impreza out for a spin and it was far more difficult than in U1 ... I've made it to about 800k. after visiting wrecord i got myself a golf and started tuning it... took me a bloody long time.. but i basically got it just the way i wanted...

the bad thing is it's tuned for medium difficulty and I'm having major trouble in holding it on Hard. I wan't get it to work on Hard cause there are more points on that difficulty.

to give you a clearer picture of what scores i'm gettting now here's some of my parkade best scores:

Parkade 1 - 173k
Parkade 2 - 316k
Parkade 3 - 319k
Parkade 4 - 433k
Parkade 5 - 446k
Parkade 6 - 585k

as I mentioned earlier I'm into making large single drifts rather then getting max score on a lap... so I've only recently made a start-to-finish single drift on parkade 4 of 3,549,000.

the only way I can get more out of that track is if i can raise more consistent scores/lap and I think the only way to do that is drifting on Hard difficulty...

so here's why I came to you.... I'd like to talk to you about setting up my golf so it can be a little more stable on hard... the only thing I've done so far with the setup is to raise the rear downforce to keep the rear from spinning away... it resulted in a major improvement of stability but i think it can be done even better...

so if you want to help me, my msn is rdcenemy. I'm looking forward to chatting with you.
killers4m

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one from RDCenemy!!!!WOW.... no words left ...
AfromanCSL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ill add u up to my msn, lets see what we can do Smile ill help thats for sure bro, cya in msn
AfromanCSL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i added up rdcenemy@hotmail.com , cause ur msn does only say rdcenemy... tell me the right one if its wrong
rdcenemy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, so that anyone knows, i got in touch with afroman. we talked a little but he's twice the drifter i am so i still got alot of work ahead of me.

i got his setup, fooled around in it a little last night but i was really beat and couldn't score anything big yet... i realised the potential of the setup tho and i'll be working on it and on my own setup aswell.

so i hope to kick my single over the 4 mill mark before MW gets out.

i'll keep you guys posted with the developements Smile

great move from roed to integrate afro in the team... GG to you guys!

have fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: