BluePink BluePink
XHost
Gazduire site-uri web nelimitata ca spatiu si trafic lunar la doar 15 eur / an. Inregistrare domenii .ro .com .net .org .info .biz .com.ro .org.ro la preturi preferentiale. Pentru oferta detaliata accesati site-ul BluePink
ROED TM FORUM Forum Index ROED TM FORUM
ROED TM site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi guys :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AfromanCSL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: hi guys :) Reply with quote

ok. me and Alexxx talked this on msn since he saw my WR shout post, and he asked me to come in ROED, i was like yeah i can come sounds very cool Smile he said that u guys will take me in ur team more that welcome, so here i am Smile im in WR to drag top5 and drift top3 Smile alexxx has my msn so talk to him to get my msn add Smile cya later guys and hf on the road Twisted Evil
arun_rulezzz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey afro

you could just access your profile settings and add your msn id on there to make things simpler. and welcome to the team again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: