BluePink BluePink
XHost
Oferim servicii de instalare, configurare si monitorizare servere linux (router, firewall, dns, web, email, baze de date, aplicatii, server de backup, domain controller, share de retea) de la 50 eur / instalare. Pentru detalii accesati site-ul BluePink.
ROED TM FORUM Forum Index ROED TM FORUM
ROED TM site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team Name Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Mad,u ar the leader and that means u have the last word Wink so,if u want to change the name its oki for me and if u dont want itas another oki:)I like the team (means ppls who is in the team)and for me its not realy realy important the name...:)so,like I said,U ar the final decision Wink good luck and respect for u and for all:)
arun_rulezzz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you changing the name finally?

the name isnt really really important to me too.. its the people in it, and we're always gonna be the elite no matter what the name is changed to.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so u are u changing the name ?? just want to know if it is Cool later bros Arrow Arrow
brothYbs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first: aloha Razz

my opinion is ROED is not bad, but just nonsense with this linup
(btw: why ROED instead of RED)

generally i'm happy with any name, but if you ask me (and i would call myself a perfectionist) i would prefer a name which has a deep sense and wich sounds great
ED sounds bit arrogant, also if it's the truth^^ Laughing

Last edited by brothYbs on Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
killers4m

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome brothYbs.About ur question in the roed matter.This means ROMANIAN ELITE DRIVERS and it reflects all that we have good in this game.U won't find any better players as romanians in other places so that is the reason for the name.Several days ago we voted for another name but finally we all agread that the name is just a symbol and does not reflect the dexterity of each player.So ,this being said, we decide it to leave the name like before and to concentrate in the games features then "fighting" over this!I wish u GL and hope that u will gain experience with us , as well as u did from ur last team!See ya later bro'!
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all... back from vacation...

for now at least as long until nfsmw team initials think will be best if stay. is in some videos and ppl know us with this...

think the best is to change the name with mw... until then let's find a proper name.. Smile

GL 2 ALL and let's rule in nfsmw !! Very Happy
rdcenemy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe something like Romania's Most Wanted... lol but it'll probably turn into a clichee as soon as the game comes out... I guess you'll figure something out!
killers4m

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some opinions 'bout the nfsmw????anybody?Cuz I'm curently downloading some movies and I wish they weren't that dissaponting as the people say they are.Again no damage, no exceptional skills required , nothin'......My god...is this another failure from EA??
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so guys... nfsmw is coming up... have u thought about it.... let's all make a small efort here and let's come up with something.. ? Very Happy
FASTxSly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u guys are too famous with ROED.. maybe u should keep the initials and change what they stand for.... Riders of elite dynamics (lol, cant think of anything else atm).. just a suggestion..
coz it's a pitty to lose all this fame u guys have
i have here some names that i wanted to give to my team Razz

B2O - Born 2 own

MWED - Most Wanted Elite Drivers

URT - Underground Racing Team

UMW - Underground's Most Wanted

MWM - Most Wanted Maniacs

they suck i know but maybe u like them...i thiink u should stick to ROED
respect
rdcenemy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regular Octane Eat Dust !!! it's still ROED ain't it? Laughing

Right On Edge Drivers [sux]

Real Optimistic E-Drivers LOL

I'm no good at this... I say stick with ROED and with the meaning and if anyone comes up with a good replacement for what's behind these letters then change it.
Ravi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that we bring the problem back in 'top' ... I have an name that hited me like a train Laughing (brain storming) Laughing What do you say about:
FUN Racers (Fastest Underground Native Racers, just Fastest UNderground Racers or just FUN Racers:D) ?

Now let's get back to be wanted Very Happy
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since no more team members came with sugestions i thing best would be that the team name will be simply ROED. we got a rep with this name and should keep it.. Topic CLOSED!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: