BluePink BluePink
XHost
Gazduire site-uri web nelimitata ca spatiu si trafic lunar la doar 15 eur / an. Inregistrare domenii .ro .com .net .org .info .biz .com.ro .org.ro la preturi preferentiale. Pentru oferta detaliata accesati site-ul BluePink
ROED TM FORUM Forum Index ROED TM FORUM
ROED TM site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi to all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leomax

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: hi to all Reply with quote

hi guys,
how are u all?
i wanted some advice on something,
i can get drive and produce decent laps without nitrogen(not as good as u guys ,of course Razz ),but when using nitogen my laptimes have a huge gap between u guys,i dont understand why. And one more thing,madhatter,ur car seem to acceralate well and turns somewhat well, are u using the usual car config all other guys saying like 5gears,rear lowering(~-1),spring to max (~ 8 ) and front towards lower side and suspension to extreme right (like 10) etc.. ?
and when i drive the car have a tendency to slip and slide,should i change my driving style or setup of car?
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi bro...

think is a matter of personal tunning and configuration of track u are playing... for ex i can't drive with setups of v good players the way i can with my own... it depends on what controller u are using too... from wheel as i play is preaty nasty with powersliding so i try to powerslide as litle as posible... from kb on tracks with lots of turns sometime powersliding is good...

conclusion try for ex diferent setups from diferent players and also try settings from settings section of main page... and by trying i mean for some hours each, not only 1 lap per setup.. Smile and after u tryed lots of setups try to combine them and figure one that u like....
leomax

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for ur reply pal Very Happy
Well,i use keyboard as my controller.
and ive tried many hours for the setup,but the last part ,fine tuning seems to be the problem.I like a bit oversteery car. well,any suggestion to improve my laptimes with nitrogen?
and one doubt ,how good/bad is a 45s lap in observatory without nitrogen in wcg car?
well,dont u participate in wcg
Wink
Richardhlz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

45s laptime without nos is no bad,but if you want to win in the WCG grand final match,it is a little slow.my team member who won my country national final match can keep below 44.5s /lap no nos .and i know a lot of players who will go to grand final match can be better this time.
anyway,good luck to you!
leomax

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richardhlz,
how are u,
well,u going for wcg richard?
well,these are the things i dont understand or i cant do as i said earlier,for instance,i always wonder how madhatter is able to do 1.01 in outer ring.I dont understand where u guys save such a huge chunk of time.
(well,my rant ,sorry if it was too much Razz ) .

anyway i dont expect to win with u guys anyways Very Happy .
thanks Smile
Richardhlz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe,Madhatter is king of OR.
for that,you need more skills and practice. Razz

btw,i play this game only for fun,not for match.
but i have 3 friends from my team will go to grand final match. Very Happy
MadHatter980
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard a big congrats for ur team mates... nice job... btw who won wcg china? did slowest participated in wcg qualifiers afterall?
i agree with u on that playing for fun ... i do the same... no more tournaments or stuff like this in range.... Crying or Very sad

i got ur mail ... but u didn't say if u want me to uplaod them on site or were just for me.. Smile on that i am awaiting ur aproval...

and bout sprints..hehe bro.. for now i'm tired of doing wormup laps before... Smile but i'm preaparing a rec for resort loop... hope to get it this days... i did yesterday while recording a 42 92 with a big mistake towerds the end, got mad and directly power off computer and watched tv... Smile not quite a pro behavoir but ... LOL

leomax the OR thing is something like 1 01 is not realy difficult... i can do round 1 00 85 but need for someone to beat the curent one before that.. o the site is a video with 1 01 35 but made some mistakes there (one at the turn to left and 1 in going on other track than should have).... the normal track is in the vid of 2 laps 2 16 15 if i remember corectly...
Richardhlz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these videos are made by myself,you can treat them as anyway,and i am glad to see you upload them to your site.
thnx for your congrats!the champion in my country is [C&P]GPO3D,and slowest didn't join this match(hehe,he have no interesting in WCG like me Wink ).[C&P]Mars is a very strong player in my team and he got the qualifer too.
Resort Loop is a hard track.i duno how to play it well.i am wating you make a big record for that,and i can watch your video again(so much players r waiting for your new videos,haha. Very Happy )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ROED TM FORUM Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: